Thursday 31 October 2013

Post London MCM Expo October 2013

 


 


 
Thank you very much to everyone who visited our table at London MCM Expo last weekend! Sarah and I had a great time chatting and eating cake! I hope everyone enjoyed their comics! This is the last spooky photo for October. I hope you are having an awesome halloween!
 
We took these photos on Sunday morning, so there is a couple of comics missing from the photos. We had a lovely time catching up with Gemma Sheldrake and now we have some stock for our table at Thought Bubble! We should also have more copies of Jack's Alex The Abominable comics!
 
I'm excited to go to Thought Bubble already! You'll be able to find our table in the all new Allied London  Hall. It looks much bigger than I expected! So many comics to see!
 
Thanks agian!
Prefer Tumblr? www.inspiredcomics.tumblr.com
Prefer Blogger? www.inspiredcomics.blogspot.com 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment